4th International Conference on Tourism Management and Hospitality Conference Registration Fee
All conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference. Please see above registration deadlines and payment instructions below.
Conference registration fee Include:
- Presentation Time Slot for Speakers
- Conference Program Book
- Conference Proceedings (Soft Copy)
- Conference Certificate of Participation
- In-person/Virtual Networking opportunities
- Access to Poster Viewing Area
- Access to all Virtual Sessions
- Opportunity to publish article in Conference Proceedings (with ISBN and DOI) for presenters
- Conference Letter of Invitation for Oral/Poster Presenters and Listeners
- First-Day Lunch, coffee breaks and refreshments
- Conference Photo Coverage (Online)
- Free Guided City Tour
- Eligibility to Attend Technical Sessions and Workshops
- Extra paper fee: 75 €
- Fees apply ONLY to payments received by the indicated deadlines.
- The conference fee does not include accommodation and airport transfer.
How to pay Payment Methods
use the form below to register and pay ONLINE with a credit card or PayPal or you can pay your registration fee through a bank transfer as per the given information below:
The first payment method is recommended, but if you cannot pay with credit card, please register by bank transfer.
Beneficiary MOKSLINES LEIDYBOS DEIMANTAS MB
IBAN LT56 3250 0812 1155 4762
Beneficiary address Vlado Nagevičiaus gatvė 3, 09129, Vilnius, Lithuania
Bank / Payment institution Revolut Bank UAB
Bank / Payment institution address Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130, Vilnius, Lithuania
Intermediary BIC – CHASDEFX
After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to info[at]ictmh.org