3rd International Conference on Tourism Management and Hospitality Authors Guidelines
You are invited to submit your abstract to the 3rd International Conference on Tourism Management and Hospitality, 24–26 March 2023 in Oxford, UK. Please send your abstract for evaluation by the Scientific Committee and if the abstract is accepted, the submitter must provide a full-text paper. The full paper will be requested for subsequent publication opportunities. Otherwise, your abstract only will be published in the Proceeding.
Upon payment of the registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed.
Full Paper Format
We accept the submission of high-quality papers describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, experimental, and theoretical work or research in all of the topic areas mentioned. Submission of a manuscript implies that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Full Paper Reviewing Process
- All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-review and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Articles submitted to the conference should report original and previously unpublished findings. Following the ethical conduct is very critical in the academic world. Hence, any act of plagiarism cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the submission will be automatically dismissed.
- The text should be in English, American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of both.
- Authors who feel their English language manuscript may require editing to eliminate possible grammatical or spelling errors and to conform to correct scientific English may wish to use relevant editing apps or services.
- Acknowledgements (when appropriate)
- Appendices (when appropriate)
Presentation & Publication
- A full paper is requested.
- MS Word-compatible file
|Paper length||Full paper: within 12 pages, including references, tables/ charts and keywords|
|Abstract length||200-250 words|
|Key words||3-5 words|
|Font||12-point Times New Roman|
|Margin||Normal (Top :2.54 cm , Bottom: 2.54 cm; Left : 3.18cm , Right: 3.18cm)|
|Format||MS Word-compatible file|
All papers will be subjected to double blind peer-reviews. Relevancy, structure, research method, ethical conducts, language standard, innovativeness, references, hypothesis, result presentation, proficiency, format, amongst many other factors are considered for the evaluation process.
Papers that are accepted will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Instructions for the oral presentation
The length of the presentation should be around 15 minutes. You can use any form of presentation you wish. We will provide the necessary equipment upon request. Please arrive for your presentation early to ensure all the necessary equipment is present.
Design your poster so that it is easy to read and include some visuals or charts. Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names and affiliations. Remember the audience may have a short time frame to read your poster.
Poster size should be A1 international paper size. Materials, including the title, should not extend beyond the poster size.
Do not use foam core or any thick or multi-layered materials or pushpins directly on the poster boards. Please make sure that the material used for the poster allows it to be posted on the boards.
All posters should be based on the submitted abstract as accepted by the Scientific Committee.
Please bring your poster with you.