International Conference on Tourism Management and Hospitality Publication Opportunities
Conference Proceedings will be published with ISBN Number. All full papers submitted for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double-blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
To submit your paper for proceedings publication, prepare your paper according to the template and submit your final full paper.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Publication
Important NOTES before Journal Submission:
- Carefully read the Scope of the selected journal before submission, otherwise your paper will be rejected without a review process.
- The decision of whether or not the submission can be included in the journal publication remains at the full discretion of the journal editors and is subject to the results of the double-blind peer review and the satisfactory completion of any revisions required.
- If your full paper has been published in the conference proceeding you are highly recommended to modify your paper and also inform the Journal Editor about the publication of a preliminary version of the work in the conference proceeding.
- If you select a journal with a Direct Journal Submission Link, include a note to the Editorial Board with information about the conference and the Organizer.
“Turyzm/Tourism” is an interdisciplinary scientific journal. It is one of the few publications in Poland intended for researchers representing a variety of disciplines and dealing with tourism issues, first of all for geographers, economists, sociologists and representatives of social sciences. The journal mostly presents the findings of the latest empirical studies on contemporary phenomena regarding a wide range of tourism, hospitality industry and recreation issues, including their local specificity and local context. The journal presents only texts which have not been published anywhere before: theoretical, research, review papers and scientific notes, containing partial findings of original empirical research, as well as reviews, reports and contributions to debates.
- ISSN: 0867-5856
- e-ISSN: 2080-6922
- Journal Link: https://czasopisma.uni.lodz.pl/tourism/index
- Abstracting Indexing: Arianta, Baidu Scholar, Bilgindex, Biblioteka Nauki, CEEOL, CEJSH, CNKI Scholar , CNPIEC , DOAJ, SCOPUS and many others.
- Scopus index link: https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21101040605
- Publication fee: No APC
Journal of Advanced Research in Tourism (JART) promotes and enhances research developments in the field of tourism. Therefore, it publishes papers that promote new ideas, models, approaches, and paradigms by contributing to the advances in knowledge and theory of tourism. The journal provides an international platform for debate and dissemination of research findings whilst also facilitating the discussion of new research areas and techniques. The journal is committed to a broad range of topics including tourism and travel management, leisure and recreation studies, and the emerging field of event management. It contains both theoretical and applied research papers and encourages the submission of the results of collaborative research undertaken between academia and industry. We accept papers in other areas within the context of tourism provided the paper delivers research with significant implications for tourism.
- ISSN: 2783-591X
- Journal Link: https://www.diamondopen.com/jart
- Publication fee: No APC
- Indexing/abstracting: Crossref, ROAD, and Google Scholar
Books Open for Chapter Submission:
Following a publication Partnership with Proud Pen – Open Access Books Publisher- chapter publication opportunities will be offered to conference participants.
The OPEN ACCESS CHAPTER Publication Fee with Proud Pen is £450, however for those who apply for chapter contribution via this publication opportunity, the chapter publication fee will be waived.
Prepare your accepted conference submission according to the Book Chapter Template and submit it via the submission form. Your chapter submission will be reviewed by book editor for compliance with the quality and scope requirements of the Open Access Book.
Important NOTE: If your paper has been published in the conference proceeding, you are recommended to modify your paper and also inform the publisher about the publication of a preliminary version of the work in the conference proceeding.
Use this exclusive opportunity to extend your research work and contribute to our upcoming Open Access book, Heritage Studies with ISBN 978-1-914266-07-2. Prepare your proposal and submit it via the online submission form. Make sure to stipulate that you agree to publish your chapter as part of the Open Access Book. Upon successful screening by the editorial board to ensure that the proposal adheres to the quality and focus requirements, your proposal will be sent for a double-blind peer-review process. If your book proposal is accepted, you will receive an open-access publication confirmation. You will then work closely with the Book Editor to deliver the final manuscript.
- ISBN: 978-1-914266-07-2
- Editor: Dr. Stephanie L. Blankshein, Research Fellow in Archaeology Faculty of Arts and Humanities, University of Southampton, United Kingdom
- Link: https://www.proudpen.com/book/heritage-studies/
- Publication fee: No CPC